Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekender Tote!

So I have been working on this for a while and am getting close to actually putting it together.. I know Im slow *shrugs* The pattern was put out by Quilts Illustrated it was designed by Penny Sturges, and it might be the cutest tote I have seen (and the easiest!)



One Jelly Roll should get you three tote bags and some good scraps to use on future projects! This is how I laid it out to decide where the colors went (this is my last side!!! which I finished tonight!!!)

This is what one of the sides looks like with the edges trimmed! I told you it was easy!!! I purchased the pattern and the Jelly Roll at Happiness Is... Quilting! My absolute favorite little quilt shop! I also got started on another project today which I will share with you soon!

~ candace



No comments: