Saturday, August 29, 2009

its been a while...

Sorry guys I know its been a while... I worked.. a LOT this week.. So I manage a college bookstore for those of you who dont know and well.. it was the first week of classes... which means loads of over time! Just a hint.. dont come in and argue at the end of the week... we are running on little to no sleep by then and well things could get ugly.. and of coarse in the end we work there and no what we are talking about.... are you ready for the total hours I worked this week??? drum roll please.......... 67.5 hours... yeah Im exhausted I worked today and took a nap as soon as I got home... I probably could have stayed asleep all night but I told my little sister I would go have sushi with her (which was sooooo good!) I didnt get any quilting done at all this week which I know is exceptable because of how much I worked.. but Im still kind of bumbed.. about wednesday I went in and was talking to one of the ladies that works for me and I told her I missed quilting... she says I have a problem hahah *shrugs* we all have our hobbies :)

~candace

2 comments:

ranette said...

What college bookstore do you manage? I manage a spirit/fan store across the street from Okla. State. Busy time of year!

craft-crazed said...

I manage one of the Collin County Community College bookstores down here in texas... we had almost double our enrollment this semester it went up 43% all I can say is it was insane